Wednesday, 15 October 2014

Main Task

Main Task Production

Last year I was in production team that created a 5 minute Local Radio News Broadcast using the creative commons software Audacity. So in beginning my short film production I am coming from a factual to a fictional GENRE.


Of course when a GENRE is FACTUAL like Local Radio News is still has to be structured according to the codes and conventions of NEWS.















Script




Editorial decisions




I have learnt a lot about editing and the decisions that have to be made over the last few weeks. I've learnt that editorial decisions are not as straight forward as I'd have originally thought. I've learnt that editing is more than just placing a
collection of clips together it includes lots of precise timings, placing and cutting clips so that they'll fit precisely.    




   


























\



1 comment:

  1. Ryan,

    I'm concerned about your progress. I think you know exactly what needs to go in your blog but there's no evidence to suggest it's being done. You are missing the basics such as a storyboard, a treatment, a script, audience feedback, analysis of feedback in between your edits. Please sort this out.

    ReplyDelete